A driveway is one of the most vital aspects of your property. It is also one of the first things people notice when they look at your home or commercial building. These features see very high foot and vehicular traffic and it’s important to ensure that you choose the right materials for them.
Aside from this you also need to make sure that you hire experienced and skilled hardscaping contractors for the job. We at Paver Stone Inc are a niche hardscaping company that can cater to all your commercial requirements. Our team has handled a large number of projects for clients in and around Bradenton, Brandon, and Sarasota. Over the years we have successfully designed and installed patios, poolscapes, retaining walls, sidewalks and driveways etc. in Central Beaches, Clearwater and Dunedin.
Paver Stone is also a highly sought-after company in Seminole, Largo, and Lutz and our driveway features adorn properties in Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park as well as the surrounding areas. If you are considering installing a new driveway or upgrading your existing one, paver stones are one of the best materials to opt for.
Driveway Pavers - The Benefits
There are a number of distinct benefits to using pavers for driveway installations such as:
- A paver driveway looks stunning you can choose from a range of colors, sizes, shapes, fixtures as well as patterns and designs for this feature.
- Paver units allow for far greater flexibility compared to stamped or stained concrete or asphalt.
- Since they are individual units, the weight is distributed in the manner that asphalt or concrete can’t match.
- High quality pavers are easy to maintain and all the need is an occasional pressure wash to keep them looking new.
- Repairs are easy as well; in case of a heavy impact, the damaged units can be replaced easily without the need to touch the adjacent ones. This significantly reduces the cost of repairs.
Driveway Pavers Cost
While it’s true that good quality pavers cost a little more than standard concrete, it’s also a fact that when installed by experts like us; these features can last for decades with minimal maintenance. This provides you value in the long term, making concrete interlocking pavers a very good investment.
If you are looking for a reliable hardscaping contractor that would be able to provide customized services, at very competitive driveway installation cost, we are the company to call. For any more information on our services, feel free to contact us at 727-530-0891. You can also send us your project details via this Online Form and we will call you shortly.Click on the images below to view a larger display.